Free fall height
*Material: Cold galvanized steel, powder-coated
Trainingbox Pommel horse parallel bars for a multitude of sports exercises outdoor, which are based on calisthenics, gymnastic, crossfit and street workout.
FUNCTION: Challenging exercises for strength, balance and corporal stability in which is involved the musculature of the whole body. The exercises strengthen torso muscles, pectoral zone, back, arms and leg muscles.
1. Frontal plank. Place yourself face downwards, taking one bar with each hand, while the arms remain extended. Maintaining your torso stable, lift your feet from the ground and keep your balance.
2. Handstand. Take one bar with each hand, place yourself face downwards to do a handstand and keep your balance in a vertical position respecting to the ground.
3. “L”: Place yourself in between the bars, taking one bar with each hand, and the body lifted in the air. Torso upright, look straight ahead, extend your legs and lift the feet upwards, forming with your body a “L” with the legs parallel to the ground.
On the highest parallel bars:
4. Scissors: With stretched open legs, realise side impulses in order to perform a pendulum movement. On the extremes, change the front leg backwards and the leg that was back to the front.
5. Circles: Only with alternating hand support, swing both legs in a circular motion above the element.