Free fall height
* Structure: Stainless steel
* Panels: HDPE (High-density polyethylene) 13 and 19 mm.
* Sliding sole: Stainless steel 58cm
* Platforms and steps: Phenolic nonslip plywood 15 mm.
Modular playground combination conceived for PLAYING and EARLY STIMULATION of toddlers aged approx. 9 months to 4 years, with scenography of adorable giant monsters, very attractive for children.
Structure of round tube Ø50mm of stainless steel, panels of high density polyethylene of thickness 13 and 19mm, platforms and steps of phenolic nonslip plywood of 15mm and sliding sole of stainless steel.
This playground combination is composed of five platforms at different level (highest platform 0,58m) which form two towers connected with each other through a flexible bridge with rigid handrails. The platforms work as access stairs with its surface big enough to go upstairs crawling on all fours, which grants safety to the toddlers. Furthermore, the structure contains
• an inclined access ramp with climbing handles
• a slide of height 0,58m
• a horizontal ladder to hang on and initiate brachiating
• a colourful fence
• many decorative panels with plenty of playful activities which invite to explore with the hands:
- gear wheel discs to experiment cause-and-effect
- a turning disc with bull’s-eye window full of marbles to generate sounds
- colourful turning rolls
- various sinuous rails along which can be moved pieces with different level of difficulty and, where the children can develop their hand-eye coordination while playing; at one of them, the children can measure their height
- a turning disc with spiral
- three spyholes with transparent bull’s-eye windows.
This playground equipment, respecting children’s short age, offers ideal conditions for potentizing their learning in a playful, enjoyable and safe ambience.
Four eye-catching monsters stimulate the imagination of the children while they develop their senses and orientation and get to know better their own body, strengthen their muscles and improve their coordination.