- Valencia’s clown city is a charity fund-raiser event for healthcare clowns who visit ill children at Valencia’s hospitals.
- Come and visit Valencia’s clown city on 21st and 22nd of April!
- Free entrance to the event site. Solidarity bracelet for the attractions.
Enjoy different areas:
- Garden of bouncy castles: more than 8.000m2 with Spain’s greatest inflatable attractions.
- Culture square: two auditoriums to listen fairy-tales.
- Food bridge: big variety of gastronomic workshops where you can prepare all kind of chocolate recipes.
- Gulliver park: the perfect place to enjoy best music and catering.
- Music district: two stages for children and parents.
Gulliver parc, Jardín del Turia, Valencia, 46023
Questions? Mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org or call: +34 911 876 636
Why is this event for you?
One of the most awesome leisure time experiences at Valencia!
Fantastic attractions are offered to you on more than 30.000m2all around Gulliver park.
Come with your family to enjoy great entertainment!
We look forward to seeing you!